The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Thumbs Up EP-5S Clone (black)-$45

Erik_A

For Sale: Thumbs Up EP-5S (Black) HorusBennu TG-1 (a Korean Clone) -$45 (shipped/ Paypalled)

See article here: Fuji X100 & X10 Thumb Grip - HorusBennu TG-1 $45 Thumbs Up Clone - Accessories Discussions on Fuji X Series Camera Forum - Fujifilm X-Pro1 X100 X10

This is an almost exact clone of the Thumbs Up EP-5S (the shorter version of the Thumbs Up CSEP-2) for Leica X1 and Fuji X100 and Fujifilm X10.

It looks great, very nice black paint finish without any blemishes. I only installed it once for testing. If you are "right-eyed" it is perfect. I am "left-eyed' and with the shorter thumb grip puts my thumb too close to my right cheek.

So instead of returning for another longer model, I thought that I would pass it on to another forum member.

Last edited:

Erik_A

Re: Thumbs Up EP-5S Clone (black)-$40

Price lowered to $40 shipped OBO (just found out about $8.00 restocking fee - so I would rather let someone here enjoy it for a discount).

It works and looks great, just not for "left eyed" folks like me where your face is shifted to the right.