The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ALL SOLD : Camera Bag Huge Sell Off

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay i have had it . I can't squeeze another bag in this office . There going at huge discounts . First off fair warning I smoke and i would suggest leaving them outside for a few days to air out . i am doing that right now. Most of these are brand new and i never used them but I'm done holding these things.

Paypal for everything. US only please. Shipping Ground included in prices

Tenba Gen-3Photo/laptop, Small or it could maybe be medium.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...38_434_Gen_3_Photo_Laptop_Backpack_Small.html

90 dollars

Lowepro Mini Trekker

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/278343-REG/Lowepro_LP19900_PEF_Mini_Trekker_AW_Backpack.html

40 dollars

Not sure what i will get but i can't stand it anymore. I may get a roller for everything in it.

Please help and get these damn things out of here. I am going insane looking at them
I have deleted the sold items

Guy Mancuso

Re: Camera Bag Huge Sell Off

Help my mental state and get these bags. LOL

Not kidding my wife thinks there is hidden gear in here, save my marriage or better yet save me some shoe sales. ROTFLMAO

LJL

For folks that may be worried about any possible smoke odor, just give the bags a light spray with Fabreze, and it will remove any hint of odor, and not hurt a thing.

Guy has some great bags in this collection, and if I were not already in the same situation, I would snap up one or two myself....but I too am running out of space with bags.

LJ

Guy Mancuso

Great idea LJ i will get some fabreeze and spray them all down. It would be the outside anyway since i have kept the bags closed. And if it bothers anyone just send back for refund , no problem . i do understand

A

AnthonyR

I guess it's a bump. Wish I would have seen this post a few days ago as I would have grabbed a couple... Ended up getting a a roller/backpack instead.

D

dlew308

Women collect purses....men collect camera bags :)

Guy Mancuso

No question. It is written (somewhere)you are not a photographer unless you have a minimum of 5 bags. So bring up the average . LOL . All Fabreezed and smelling good

David K

Workshop Member

For folks that may be worried about any possible smoke odor, just give the bags a light spray with Fabreze, and it will remove any hint of odor, and not hurt a thing.
LJ
As a guy who recently gave up smoking and is still twitching for nicotine I'd probably pay extra for a bag that came from a smoker's home :)

Guy Mancuso

LOL well they smell better already so would do you no good and yes my Cardiologist appointment is next week . Just waiting to get chewed out, so be joining you soon bud. Went through a round of blood tests too and not so hot there either.

Guy Mancuso

The J3 is sold and i put in the J1 a 4 lens divider pocket from Domke . Better setup actually.No extra charge either

Guy Mancuso

Shipping in morning fill my car with boxes for a trip to UPS.

3 left . The Gen 3 is brand new, So is the J1

The Gen R is great for travel will hold a MacBook Pro. One bag to board

Guy Mancuso

Domke J1 is now sold

have left the Gen 3 from Tenba

and the Lowe Pro backpack

Guy Mancuso

Okay Last call Gen 3 80 dollars for a brand new bag that cost 150. Obviously taking a bath with cheap soap here

Mini treker by Lowe pro . 35 dollars

Come and get-em. I may just cut them up and make a bed out of inserts for the dog. LOL

PSon

Guy,
I will buy them all from you. Just give me the total cost and shipping.
thanks,
Son