The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Phase/Mamiya glass

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thinning the herd, really have to clear out the cabinet.
Mamiya 300mm f/4.5:
I have two copies of the Mamiya 300 AF APO 300mm f/4.5
One is a perfect focuser as far as I can tell. It comes with original box. I will sell it for $1600.00 all inclusive paypal and shipping.
The other is not quite as good and has a minor scuff on the so I am willing to sell it for $1000.00 all inclusive. This one also comes with its original box..
Both have minor marks (looking almost like fine pencil lines) on their barrels but otherwise perfect. of course both come with caps.

Mamiya 35mm f/3.5
I also am selling a 35mm Mamiya f/3.5. This is not a D version but it tests out sharper than two D versions I have tested.
It is in pristine condition and comes with caps, hood and original box. Selling for $1500.00 all inclusive.

SOLD: Phase One 45mm f/2.8 D
Perfect pristine lens with hood and caps but I have misplaced the box (I think) This is a nice lens, just a focal length I don't shoot much. Asking $1500.00 all inclusive.

Mamiya 55mm f/2.8 (rubber version)
Reasonably good example of this lens, but not as good as the Schneider 55LS. Original box hood and caps. $500.00 inclusive.

Mamiya 55-110 f/4.5
Sharp but subject to CA in the corners which Capture One cleans up nicely.
I have found this to be redundant for me now that I have the 55, 80, and 110 LS lenses. Original box and lens both in perfect condition $600.00 all inclusive.

Mamiya-Sekor "C" 50mm f/4 shift
Decent rendering lens with shift capability. No hood no box, comes with caps $420.00 all inclusive.

Mamiya 120mm f/4 macro manual focus
Lightly used great condition. Hood and caps, no bos. Asking $1200.00 all inclusive

Mamiya-Sekor SF C 145mm f/4 Soft focus lens
Manual focus lens with soft focus control. This can be a fun lens to use although it is admittedly very special purpose. Caps no box no hood. (Cap is a Nikon) $300.00 all inclusive.

Payment by paypal, shipping to US locations.

If you think my pricing is out of line feel free to make an offer. If reasonable, it will be considered.
thanks
-bob

Last edited: