The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 3 Cam Leica R 80 Summilux with Haoda Canon EF adapter

Erik Five

For sale is a Leica R 80 Summilux 3 Cam lens with serial #3265967. Comes with front and rear cap + Haoda adapter with EF rear cap so you can store it with your EF lenses.

The body shows some wear, but the glass is excellent without any scratches, fungus, cleaning marks, haze or oil on the blades. This is the closest you get to the look of the Leica M Noctilux IMO(I own one). Including the 75 Summilux. It has the most pleasant creamy bokeh ever so if youre a bokeh shooter you will love this lens.
Im asking 1000$ and thats including shipping and Paypal fees. The adapter thats included has a 80$ value as well.

I am located in Oslo, Norway and I will ship from here. I have a 100% feedback on ebay under the name five055, I have sold a bunch of stuff on Rangefinderforum under Erikfive and there is a feedback thread there with only positive feedbacks. I can also provide usernames for long time members on Rangefinderforum and Leica User forum that you can contact and they can vouch for me. This is people that I have dealt lots with in the past.