The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax G 28mm, 45mm, 90mm

vdeakin

Hello all,
For sale are three Contax G lenses: Biogon 28/2.8, Planar 45/2.0 and Sonnar 90/2.8. The lenses were purchased with a particular paradigm in mind and were never used since the idea never materialized.
All three have rear caps, filters and hoods. For the fronts I have 2 front caps and two hood caps which is sufficient to cover three lenses since the front caps are interchangeable as are the hood caps.
All three lenses are in mint/excellent condition. I’ve gently tested the focusing screws with a small screwdriver, since somebody pointed out that smooth rotation of the screw is the key to the usage of NEX and m4/3 focusing adapters. Well, all were easy, smooth and no hiccups.
The optics are perfect, I could not see any dust; there is a 3mm hair like mark on the 45 which I saw for the first time as I was taking pictures – cannot be seen at every angle or in evening light and immaterial to the IQ. The 90’s hood and the hood cap were purchased separately, are more whitish (platinum/titanium?) and show some usage, and the hood cap is a little loose but could be easily tightened with a tape.
I prefer to sell all three as a package. However, if I’ll get two single offers, I’ll sell them separately.
The all three package - $1100.
Since I have to spread two front and two hood caps among three lenses, the singles are configured as follows:
The 28mm with rear cap, Contax L39(UV) MC filter, GG-1 hood, GK-54 hood cap - $450.00.
The 45mm with rear cap, Contax 1A MC filter, GG-2 hood, front cap –
$425.00
The 90mm with rear cap, Access Skylight 1A filter, hood, hood cap, front cap –
$275.00
The prices do not include shipping or PP charges.
Thanks for viewing,
Victor

P.S. Pictures of the Planar 45 (#4 and #5) are missing a front cap, so no worry, it's there and can be seen on the first picture. Also, bear in mind that all those hoods and filters and hood caps may add up to over a $100. The photos of the Biogon 28 are done in bad light - everything in #2 and #3, (the lens, the filter, the hood and the hood cap) is mint.

Last edited:

vdeakin

All three G lenses package now offered for $1000. The individual prices reduced by $25. All other conditions remain in place.

vdeakin

Prices now include PP and CONUS shipping.
All three - $1000;
Biogon 28mm - $425.00;
Planar 45mm - $400.00;
Sonnar 90mm - $250.00

vdeakin

One more adjustment before it goes to other venues:
Prices include PP and CONUS shipping.
All three - $920;
Biogon 28mm - $410.00;
Planar 45mm - $380.00;
Sonnar 90mm - $225.00

H

hzk

Hello Vdeakin,
I am interested in all three, I would like to take all three. I live in Istanbul Turkey, can you send them to Turkey?
Regards,
HZK