The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R 100mm with Elpro and 105-280mm

gogopix

Subscriber
Last of the R lenses I have, except for the 135 (a really neat, inexpensive lens..I'll let that go for $400!)

Anyway I am surprised the 180/2 and 280/4 sold so quickly and not these. Price?
Ok I've dropped prices 20%

105-280mm with case and box, AND it has a haze filter (if you saw the pix on another listing, yes there were some uncleaned smudges showing, but these are on the filter that sticks out. It will clean up nicely, but the glass in clean underneat. I bought this from a well know forum pro.) $3300.

100mm with elpro. really clean little sign it isn't new except I can't find the box. Case and caps of course. $2200.

images are on

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/35188-fs-leica-r-long-lenses-100elpro-105-280-280-4-a.html

All are ROM and these are two of the best lenses (ok 3) that Leica produced. I take wire or check, inclusing personal, but I wait till they clear (or a direct deposit if I know the buyer and we share a bank. I've done this a lot and for people you are comfrtable with, it saves time and money.

Let me know

Regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Well only mediocre interest. If It's price then...

100mm with ELPRO $1900

105-280 with caps case and haze filter $2900.

let me know.

regrads
Victor