The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H2 Body + Leaf Aptus65 (7636 Actuation)

xthunder

I would like to sell my Hasselblad H2 Body Kit consist of the following items:
H2 Body(Excellent condition)
VX90X viewfinder
Hasselblad Li-Ion rechargeable Grip
Hasselblad Li-Ion charger
I have the original boxes for these.
$2,250.00
I believe that the total actuation on the H2 body is less than 3,000!!! I have sent my H2 body to Hasselblad USA for CLA for the sale and I am expecting it to return in a week or two(Please note that there is no lens included in this sale)

I also have a Leaf Aptus65 Digital back for sale which has Hasselblad H mount:
Leaf Aptus 65 Digital Back(7636 Total Actuation/Firmware 4.700(latest))
Aptus65 Focus Screen for H-series Body
Original Hahnel MCL103 charger
3rd party charger
Three(3) small SBL-160(??) batteries
one(1) medium capacity battery
one(1) large capacity battery
All of the latest software can be downloaded from Leaf/Mamiya site but if the buyer wanst, I can burn them onto a DVD.
I have a few color printed manuals also - I will include them with the sale.
I know that I have a long(10 meters??) FireWire cable for tethering. I am still looking for it....
$4,950.00

I also have a MINT condition HM16-32 Film Back for H2, it is $250.00 additional for the H2 buyer
I also have Kirk L-Bracket for H2 for $100.00
H16 Extension Tube for $200.00

If you buy the H2 and Aptus65 together, I will let them go for $7,000.00
If these get sold separately, the Aptus65 Focus Screen will be included with Aptus65 and I will install the original focus screen(no-grid) onto the H2.

I can accept PayPal "personal transaction" which does not cost me extra or bank transfer.
I would like to ship these via FedEx with fully insured.

I live in Milpitas, CA and I work in Santa Clara, CA - local-pickups are welcome!!!

Again, this is my very first for-sale listing here but I have 30 positive feedbacks on RFF(Member Profile - Rangefinderforum Photo Equipment Classifieds) and also 458 100% positive feedback on ebay under "ebeststuff" - feel free to send me a message on RFF or ebay to verify.

Thank you.

(I can post some pictures of H2 body when I receive it from Hasselblad USA after CLA but it is really in an EXCELLENT condition with very low(less than 3000?) actuation)

xthunder

I just received an email from Hasselblad USA that my H2 is on its way back~

They say that the camera checked out fine and they replaced the "front wheel" - the dial that you use to change the aperture and etc.

This H2 will carry, I believe, 3-month Hasselblad USA warranty.

Also, You can trade this camera in for H4x upgrade as well.

xthunder

Okay...

Now, I am taking offers on the complete kit or on the Aptus65 digital back.
(I will sell the H2 body kit AFTER the Aptus65 gets sold)

xthunder

(I thought that I could edit the posting but I can't so I am adding some notes here)

I am also taking Best-Offers on the entire package - H2 + HC80mm + Aptus 65 Digital Back

For the entire package deal the price is also lowered to $6,799.00

Thank you.

xthunder

The Hasselblad H2 Kit is sold.

Leaf Aptus 65 Digital back still available for the price has been reduced to $4,699.00

Thank you.