The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Rollei X-Act2 System

PSon

Re: FS: Rollei X-Act2 System

Please note: All the images I presented above is to demonstrate the system. The items for sale are listed in the original post of this thread. All of the other accessories are still functional units of my Rollei 6008 Integral II, Sinar Hy6 and Hasselblad 203FE and 205FCC systems. I would like to extend my courtesy to the buyer of the Rollei X-Act2 system so that the buyer will benefit of getting other systems to work. For these extra items I will give the buyer another discount and readily available for use. I will email the potential buyers but would like to further extend my courtesy to the forums by giving the first person the first opportunity and if that fail I will go to the next person. Thus, far I have two such potential buyers and waiting for the first person, PeterA to this opportunity. To be fair each person gets a 24 hours to commit. I am sure this unit will be gone by early next week.

thank you Jack and Guy to allow me to place my add here.

Best Regards,
-Son

The Rollei X-Act2 will also come with the original case and box (not shown) and original bellows (for macro works and long focal length lens):

FromJapan

Son,

This is the most comprehensive explanation of the Rollei X-Act system that I have seen. I have other stuff to buy, or this would have been on its way to me by now!

Cheers,
Kumar

PeterA

Son - I have sent you an email in response. I am interested in the system and some of your accessories including Rolie lens adaptor plate - if you can supply an H mount and Mamiya ( Phase One mount) for my digi backs.

Pete