The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 35mm F2 LTM & Leica 35mm Summicron F2 V3

ark8012

I am selling my gears to pay for lawyer fee. I am trying to get the US green card, and the lawyer fee is too high. I have to sell my gears.

Canon 35mm F2 LTM - $560 plus shipping and paypal fee

The lens is in excellent condition. Cosmetically, I see only very small paint loss at front rim by it's own cap. Check photos. There might be only one very very faint cleaning mark on element. It is really hard to see. You will find the mark with strong light in a certain angle only. If I am not telling, you might not find it. There are very few dust. Overall, the optical condtion is near mint for its age. I see a very very little oil mark on the blades. Focus ring is smooth. The aperture ring is not as smooth as the focus ring but move all stops as it should. I heard this is normal for canon lenses. The lens comes with an original front cap, a Canon case, and a 40mm yellow filter ("Canon Japan 40mm Y1" written on the filter). The 40mm filter is hard to find now. The filter does not have scratches, but not in mint condition. The filter is in good user condition.

Voigtlander LTM to M mount adapter in the pics is not included. You can buy it for additional $40 if you want.

=======================================================

Leica 35mm Summicron F2 V3 - $1200 plus shipping and paypal fee.

Cosmetically, the lens is in user condition. However the lens is in very good condition in optically. No marks as I see. The lens got CLA'd by Youxin Ye in last Jan. The lens comes with rear and front plastic caps as shown in the pics. It also comes with a generic metal hood that I used with the lens.

The lens has one problem. After Youxin CLA'd the lens, he left a paint spec inside of the front element. It is located at the edge of the lens, so I did not bothered by it when I took the pics. However, I will resend the lens to Youxin to remove it when I sell the lens. I will ask Youxin to send the lens directly to the buyer, so the shipping will take little longer than usual.

========================================================

Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

I am not a professional photographer or retailer, so I might miss some points of my gears even though I tried my best to describe my gears.

Therefore, All US buyer will have 3 days inspection days (only count by days). Please check the lens immediately when you receive it. If you don't like the lens, I will refund your money less shipping upon receipt of the lens.

No inspection days for international buyers. Sorry.

Last edited: