The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 KS-15(4) and 50mm Summicron DR

ark8012

I am selling my gears to pay for lawyer fee. I am trying to get the US green card, and the lawyer fee is too high. I have to sell my gears.

Here is a description about this speical M2.

================================================== ======
This is very rare version of M2. Only 875 units were produced for the U.S. Military during Vietnam War, which later became the M2-R designated for civilian use.
The valid serial # range is: 1163150-1163770 & 1164046-1164300.
The M2 KS-15(4) is considerably rarer -- five stars in the leica guide as opposed to four for the M2-R.
================================================== ======

Read this thread for more information about the M2 KS-15(4).

Leica M2- S rapid load camera - Photo.net Leica and Rangefinders Forum

Leica M2 KS-15(4)

Cosmetically the camera is in good user condition. Check photos. There are a few bight marks. One small impressions and marks on the top, probably by Leica meter. Small peices of leather were missing at the both bottom sides.

50mm Summicron DR - User condition. As I know, this is the original lens for the M2 KS-15(4). Both the camera and the lens were produced in the same year by serial numbers. The lens looks good cosmetically, and works perfectly. But it has some cleaning marks on the front element. Focus and apperture ring are very smooth. No oil on blades. The lens comes without google.

The strap and the filter in the pics are not included. But there is a generic body cap. The lens comes with front and rear caps.

I used this combo in the last weekend, everything seems works fine.

I am asking $2200 plus shipping and paypal fee if any for the camera and the lens. Or Camera only for $1650 and Lens only for $600.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

I am not a professional photographer or retailer, so I might miss some points of my gears even though I tried my best to describe my gears.

Therefore, All US buyer will have 3 days inspection days (only count by days). Please check the lens immediately when you receive it. If you don't like the lens, I will refund your money less shipping upon receipt of the lens.

No inspection days for international buyers. Sorry.

Last edited:

ark8012

I will consider a reasonable offer!!

Also open for a trade for 0.58x body or M8.

Last edited:

ark8012

I am interested in a trade deal also.

Anything related to Leica, mostly lenses or 0.58x body or M3.

Thanks,

Last edited: