The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica M9, 50 Cron Current 6 bit coded

JP_M23456789

Leica M9 Black

Price: $5,499.00 - NOW $5,399
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9/10 Shows minimal wear or finish marks.
Shipping instructions: Canada Post

I’m the second owner and had about three months and haven’t used much by me and it’s less than 2,000 actuations. It includes the original box and all original manuals and accessories but no LR.

The camera shows hardly any marks maybe just a couple of faint marks on the body and base plate, and there are no dings or dents. The rear screen has a very short hairline scratch (I’m being very picky) not sure if you could spot it on the photo anyway it’s very minor and hardly noticeable. No strap marks as I‘ve never used the straps.

The white logo M9 was removed and the red dot was replaced with black dot (from DAG) as seen on photo and was done by Leica technician. The red dot included. So it looks as stealth as M9-P.

Shipping within CONUS/Canada at an actual cost, regular PayPal please add 4%.

Leica Summicron-M 50 mm f/2 Lens
Price: $1,999.00 - $1,899.00
NOW $1800

Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9/10 Shows minimal wear or finish marks.
Shipping instructions: Canada Post

The lens is in excellent condition, latest version with pull out hood but with 6-bit coding.
Comes with both caps, free B W 39mm (010 1x) filter for protection for the lens, leather pouch, original box.

Shipping within CONUS/Canada at an actual cost, regular PayPal please add 4%.
No international sale.

Last edited:

JP_M23456789

Final reduction before going Ebay.

35mm f2 Summicron Pre-asph is now at $2000
50mm f2 Now $1800
21/2.8 Pre-asph now $1600

JP_M23456789

I'm extending for a few more days for sale.
M9 is still available till the weekend, then off to *bay. There is some interest at local though.

Cheers!