The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Biogon T* 2.8/21 mm ZM (Leica M) black, coded, w/hood & view finder

R

roey

I am selling my 4 years old Zeiss 21/2.8 for Leica M.

It is in excellent condition. I am selling because I got the new Leica 21 f/3.4.

It comes with:
- original Zeiss metal lens shade
- Voigtländer 21mm view finder
- 6-bit coding (custom made John Milich mounting brass flange)
- original mounting flange
- boxes and both caps

View attachment 56884 View attachment 56885 View attachment 56886 View attachment 56887

After the photos above have been made I found the original Zeiss back lens cap that came with the camera (the one on the photo is a generic one). The lens will be sold with the original cap which is in pristine condition.

There is a corner broken off from the foot of the view finder (see photo below). This does not impact its functionality.

View attachment 56888

The lens is currently coded as Elmarit 21mm f/2.8. This results in IMHO good correction for vignetting and cyan corners. On an M9 I still see some cyan corners on higher ISO images (esp. underexposed ones), but that is not much different from the Leica lenses I have tried.

Price: $1,200 OBO including Paypal fees and shipping (Fedex Saver Express). I only sell and ship to US -- sorry!

Optional: 28mm View Finder for $100

View attachment 56889

If you want to use this lens on an M8 you might want to consider adding this bright and affordable view finder. (If you just want the view finder it would be $125 including shipping and Paypal fees)