The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50mm Summilux, Leica 35mm Summarit, Zeiss 28mm ZM Biogen

dhanu

1.Leica 50mm Summilux 43mm in excellent condition. Leica part number for this lens is 11114. Optically the lens is in perfect condition. Glass is perfect without any dust or marks. Focus ring moves very smoothly. Cosmetically too the lens is in very good condition.

Comes with both front and back lens cap, lens hood and box. I will through Leica 43mm Uva filter for no extra cost. Price for this lens in $1999.

2.Leica 35mm Summarit is in excellent condition cosmetically and optically. No dings or dents. Absolutely there are no blemishes on the lens. This lens looks new. Glass is perfect without any dust or marks. This is of-course 6-bit coded.

It comes with front and read lens caps, lens pouch and box with all the manuals. This lens is still under warranty. Warranty is valid till 2/18/2013.
Price for this lens in $1499.

3.Zeiss 28mm F2.8 Biogen is in great condition. Optically this lens is in superb condition and the sharpness and contrast is un believable. Cosmetically this lens has some paint loss on the focus ring and aperture ring. Glass is perfect without any dust or marks.

Comes with front and rear lens caps and the box. Price is $825.

Prices are net to me. I will accept paypal. Please add 3%. Buyer pays the shipping.

Please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you for looking.