The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf RZ interface adapter plate

Picked up an RZ IID so this needs to go. It is the Leaf RZ67 interface adapter with accessories in original box. Was purchased new. Includes: adapter plate, sync cable, camera control cable, 36x48mm acetate printed crop lines to place under your focusing screen, box. Everything is in excellent condition, some paint rubs on the plate from normal use as well as on the acetate print. Will post pictures later.
Asking 600eur net to me. I would prefer an EU sale but can ship worldwide.

Added photos! Forgot to mention, this takes a Mamiya mount back. For higher res photos right click them and select save-as (GetDPI downscales automatically).

C

clayc

hi marko,

i saw your posting yesterday, and sent a PM, but i thought i should comment here, as well, since you may not accept PM.

i'm interested in this adapter, if it's still available. i've been looking for this exact one for some time now. i know you would prefer an EU sale, but i'm willing to pay for international shipping.

thanks for your consideration,
clay