The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtländer R2M Silver Anniversary Edition

G

gliderbee

This is a

as good as brand new in box

:bugeyes: Silver Voigtländer Bessa R2M :bugeyes:

35mm rangefinder camera

Liimited "250 Jahre" edition (250th Anniversary edition).

Only 300 of these were made.​

I bought the camera and never even took it out of the box, apart from taking these pictures, since I have way too many cameras, and I always hesitated if I would use this one or not: if I would use it, it would just be one more camera (I already have and use a R3A, R4A, R2 and T, just to name the Voigtländers); if I would not use it, it might keep it's value better, be it for a future user or a collector, so it never got used (don't tell me how ridiculous this is, I know already )

So, here's your opportunity to be the owner of a extremely hard to find camera.

Cameraquest wants 2000 $ for a set. You can get it here for 1600 $ and I'll include a never used Voigtländer "never-ready" case (I only use the bottom half of these cases for protection).

Shipping at cost everywhere but European sales preferred. Paypal is ok but add 3% for fees. I'm new to this board, but I'm rather well known at LFF-forum and RFF and I have over 500 positive eBay evaluations, with never any negative.

Questions ? Just ask !

G

gliderbee

You people do know what you're missing here, right :toocool: ?

G

gliderbee

Sooner or later, a conoisseur will discover this ad and then you'll be too late ;)

G

gliderbee

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ... but this one is legal :thumbs:

G

gliderbee

Ok, I'll try it again, but I'm not going to keep this up: 1400 USD :thumbs: ?

G

gliderbee

Just bringing this back to your attention ! I'm open to reasonable offers.