The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 50/1.5, Contax G 90, adapters, CCTV 35/1.7 for NEX

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Selling off a few items that I no longer use/need...

Voigtlander 50mm f1.5 Nokton Aspheric LTM mount [SOLD]
The lens is in excellent condition with only minor traces of use. Glass is clean and clear. Includes original box and all original manuals/accessories.

Price: $430 shipped and paypal'd within the US. Add $40 for a Voigtlander LTM-M 50/75 Type I adapter, which converts this lens toa standard M mount.

Contax G 90mm f2.8
This lens is very sharp and a great performer on the NEX-7. I just don't use it enough to justify the space in my camera bag. The lens is champaign colored, in excellent condition, and includes rear and front caps (no box).

Price: $275 shipped and paypal'd (add $70 if you want the Shogun NEX adapter below).

Shogun Contax G - NEX adapter
I used this adapter with the G 90 above, and it works fine. The focus ring (which is built into the adapter) is not perfectly smooth - there's a little bit of a rub in it - but I think that's how all these adapters work for the G lenses. The adapter is a little tricky to install - be sure to look up the instructions online.

Price: $80 shipped and paypal'd ($70 if combined with the G 90 above).

Rayqual M-mFT adapter (2)
These Rayqual adapters function perfectly, and adapt any M mount lens for use on a Micro Four Thirds body. These are high quality adapters that retail for about $180.

Price: $140 each, shipped and paypal'd.

Rainbow Imaging CCTV 35mm f1.7 with NEX adapter
This is a cool little lens I picked up on ebay for $32. It actually takes some pretty cool photos with sharp center and blurred edges. It's extremely small and compact. I'd keep it, but I got the CV 35mm f1.7 Ultron, so no longer need this little CCTV lens. Comes with a NEX adapter.

Price: $25 shipped and paypal'd.

JJC TM-F Timer Remote for Sony Alpha / Minolta
This is a nice remote timer for the Sonly Alpha / Minolta DSLR systems. I bought it for my A77 (which I've since sold), and never ended up using this timer/remote, so it's essentially like-new.

Price: $25 shipped and paypal'd.

Last edited: