The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D800 BNIB

ElvisKennedy

Ordered and received a D4 and this D800. Can only keep one - the D4 it is.

This is the D800 (not the D800 E). Brand new in box. I can open the box to verify contents if the buyer prefers. And even take a test shot or two!

$3875.00 plus paypal (shipped to verified paypal address only) and shipping (FedEx insured). Lower 48 only. Will also accept cashiers check (shipping will occur after funds clear), or cash if you're near Milwaukee, WI.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sparky16

I'm not a FORUM RULE POLICE, but here's what you should have read before posting.

** Please do NOT say an item is "Brand New In Box" or "With Full Warranty" as that can only come from a dealer and they cannot post new gear in this section!

ElvisKennedy

Sincerest apologies. The listing is amended as follows:

Replace, "Brand new in box", with;

"The box is new and remains unopened. Inside the box is a new and unused Nikon D800. Both are as they were when I accepted delivery direct from Nikon, as ordered through an authorized Nikon USA dealer. Elvis Kennedy is not a dealer, just a guy with a new camera for sale".

Thank-you.