The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M-mount and ltm lenses for sale (50s, 21, 28, 90)

P

pbo

I am selling the following M-mount and ltm lenses due to lack of funds ;)

1. Elmar 50/2.8 M-mount Type 1
2. Jupiter-8 50/2 LTM
3. Summicron 50/2 M-mount collapsible
4. Color-Skopar 21/4 LTM with finder, leather case, and box
5. Color-Skopar 28/3.5 LTM
6. Summicron 90/2 M-mount

1. Elmar 50/2.8 M-mount Type 1
This collapsible lens is in excellent condition and glass is perfect. Meter scale. I'm including the original front cap and an aftermarket rear cap that is deep enough to fit the lens while collapsed.

Asking $500 + shipping. SOLD Pending clearance of funds

Pictures:
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5

2. Jupiter-8 50/2 LTM
This is the black, coated version of the lens. Comes with a rear cap only. On one of the pictures, it looks like front glass has two horizontal scratches - those are just reflections. Focusing and aperture controls are smooth.

Asking $50 + shipping. SOLD

#1 #2 #3 #4

3. Summicron 50/2 M-mount collapsible
The lens is in peculiar condition as its body and rear lens elements are in very good condition (clean body, smooth focusing and glass is very clean), but the front-most element has a lot of coating marks (or possibly haze?). I was planning to send it in for relacquering, but never got around to doing it. Caps included.

Asking $300 + shipping.

#1 #2 #3

4. Color-Skopar 21/4 LTM with finder, leather case, and box
This is the M39 version, the condition of both body and glass are excellent. Viewfinder, leather case, and the box are also included. I forgot to wipe the viewfinder before taking pictures, so it looks weird, but the vf glass is also clean. The leather case is the double stack case that holds the lens and the vf in two separate compartments; it has sticker residue on top from the ebay seller I got the case from. Original front and rear caps, box included.

Asking $300 + shipping. SOLD

#1 #2 #3 #4

5. Color-Skopar 28/3.5 LTM
Black paint version. Excellent, clean glass, bgn-ish body. The pictures show some strange reflections on the glass, but the glass is clean and clear. The body and cap have a lot of brassing and paint wear, but the lens is very smooth in operation. I'm including a Voigtlander M-mount adapter in the sale. Caps included.

Asking $400 + shipping.

I also have a black metal Voigtlander 28mm finder available, please let me know if you want it.

#1 #2 #3

6. Summicron 90/2 M-mount
This is Type II, Leitz Canada version, with the built-in hood and a tripod mount. Glass is excellent, very clean, the body has wear on its paint on the protruding parts of the focus and aperture rings. Included are the original front and rear caps. Focusing is smooth and accurate.

Asking $635 + shipping.

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7

All lenses are located in Ann Arbor, MI and shipping to anywhere in the CONUS will be $15. I'm fine with international shipping, too, but that will be extra.

Last edited: