The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Phase One P45, P45+ "V" back

segraves

Hello all,
I'm looking for a gently used pre-owned or demo Phase One P45 or P45+ "V" back to use on my RZ67 Pro II "non-D" body. I already have the adapter plate. Just searching for the back. Please message me here directly if you or someone you know has one they would be interested in selling. A low shutter count is most preferable.
Thanks.
Gary Segraves

f8orbust

What about this one: 160792719599 (on e**y) for 5450 USD?
I checked that listing earlier on today. Just checked back again, and still no bids - but the seller has bumped the price up by $1k. Wonder if they're on GetDPI and know someone is looking...:p

fabee

I checked that listing earlier on today. Just checked back again, and still no bids - but the seller has bumped the price up by $1k. Wonder if they're on GetDPI and know someone is looking...:p
Yes. It has ended with 6950 USD, but zero bids... Funny.