The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rodenstock 67mm Center Filter, +2.5 stops

johneaton

I'm selling a Rodenstock 67mm center filter, +2.5 stops, rear thread 67mm, front thread 86mm. I sold the lens (35mm Apo-Grandagon) that this filter was used on a couple of years ago and at the time this filter was 'lost' and thus not sold with the lens -- however, a recent spring-clean has found it :) -- complete with front cap and soft case.

In checking it out for this sale I notice that there are a couple of very faint rubbing marks visible when held under bright light at an acute angle. Looking at images that I took using this filter I see no evidence whatsoever that it impacted the images in any way: but, as I no longer have a lens on which to test it myself I'm willing to accept a relatively low price of $200, including paypal fees and shipping in CONUS.

Last edited: