The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Zeiss 21mm with Finder for Leica glass

bob338

I just got an M9, and my 21mm does not get along with it, plus I have a WATE so I'm covered for wides.

The lens is in excellent condition. It has been used, but I would rate it an easy 8.5/10.
The finder is in even better condition. These things are just beautiful, it is *almost* on par with the Frankenfinder!

I have the box, caps and paperwork for the lens, but only a small bag for the finder.

I am interested in trading it for some interesting Leica glass. Maybe an older 24mm, or a V2 or V3 35mm Summicron. I could be interested in a current 50mm Summicron, or an older 50mm Summilux. I am especially interested in a 75mm Summarit.

The value of this lens and finder should be around $1350.

Please feel free to PM me with any trade offers.

I am also open to a straight sale. Send an offer if you prefer to buy it.

I have a couple positive feedbacks here, but I have a much longer history over on RFF under the same username.

Last edited: