The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX 5N + EVF, European model

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

I bought this perfect 5N and the EVF from Jonas here a few weeks ago, and I am so impressed with it I have bought the NEX 7.

I want to sell the body and the EVF together to cut down postage costs; more on this below.

I have here a perfect, LNIB, NEX 5N with all accessories, including the tiny flash, manuals, CD, unused strap, European plug (the charger is universal, so any 'figure-8' connector will work perfectly), etc. If an Australian member wants this kit, I will supply the Australian figure-8 plug (shown in the first image).

What you will get, very securely boxed and packed, is shown in the first image.

See images here

Price: $700 including me shipping to you international registered mail AND I will eat the Paypal fees.

2,500 actuations, BTW.

Please EMAIL me rather than PMs:

[email protected]

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Price drop: $650 for body and EVF, and registered shipping to you. eBay on sunday of not sold here (but so much prefer to sell here!). TIA, KL

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Done some checking: the European and Australian models are the same (apart from the plugs for the battery charger); and they record video at 1920 x 1080 @ 25p and 50p frame rates. US models record at 30p and 60p respectively, at the same resolution.

Price drop to $625.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
The EVF is sold; price for Black NEX 5N kit is $425. It is in perfect condition; save yourself money over a new one.