The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Minolta M Rokkor 90mm for Leica M

bingoh2000

For Sale: M Rokkor 90mm f4 for Leica M. S/N 2006xxx

Exc+ lens. Optically and cosmetically near perfect. Very sharp and light-weight. Always focused accurately on my film and digital Leica Ms. A great, small lens for travel. Kept it in my bag but never seemed to use it. Includes original rear cap, original rubber hood, and 40.5mm UV filter (sorry no front cap).

$360 paypaled and shipped CONUS.

This sale is Paypal only, to confirmed addresses in CONUS. Sale price includes Paypal fees and shipping. I will ship UPS insured ground with tracking. I have had a few good transactions here and on rff, as well as 100% positive feedback on over 100 transactions on the auction site (same username as here). Thanks for looking.