The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M WATE and 90 AA for sale

carstenw

I am selling my excellent 90 AA, because I like this lens so much that I want to replace it with a special chrome version. It is in excellent condition, and comes with front and rear covers. Smooth focusing, clean glass, etc.

More photos on request.

Link to some photos:

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1414

Price: 1500 Euro.

-----

Also, I am selling my excellent WATE, due to lack of use. I love this neat lens, but owning a CV15 and alternatively being able to replace it with a Zeiss 18mm, I just can't justify it sitting in my bag unused, while other purchases linger.

The Universal Wide Angle Finder M is included in the price and packaging.

The John Milich infrared adapter and fitting infrared filter are included in this price.

The lens is in excellent condition in every way, practically new, except for two tiny marks on the very edge of the hood. It is coded, and comes with the complete original packaging, including unfilled warranty card.

I bought this lens in June 2006, so there is still warranty (although I don't know if this is transferrable). I can supply a copy of the original bill, if interesting. It was bought at Leica Camera Berlin, now Meister Camera Berlin.

Link to some photos:

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica...roduct.php/product/1413/cat/4/date/1223134358

Price: 2800 Euro. The price is with VAT, and I can include a bill to anyone able to write it off. The new price is: 4500 EUR.

-----

For either lens, I am open to reasonable offers, or interested in trades with Contax 645 kit and/or 35mm/3.5 in great condition plus cash.

carstenw

The WATE is now at Meister Camera Berlin, but a perfect 90AA with caps is still available for 1500 Euro.

Leica APO-Summicron-M 90mm f/2 ASPH.

I found a Contax 645 35mm, so I just need the sale now. Make an offer.