The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler FS: Aptus II 6

S

Shelby Lewis

I continue to get calls for work that is beyond the capabilities (wide angle, lower light) of my current Aptus II 6, RZ II D system and am considering moving to another system. I wish I had the budget to keep two concurrent systems, but children and doctoral studies make that impossible. :(

Back is in very good condition. Some marks on the external corners from a careless assistant, but sensor, screen, and functionality are fantastic. Check the "Fun with MF" thread for examples of many shots taken with the back.

Looking to sell at $6K OBO.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

I also have a full RZ67 Pro IID kit, along with the Phase branded adapter plate for use with a Mamiya mount back... if you are looking for a turnkey RZ/Aptus system, I can make you a deal for sure. I can get pics up later this evening if needed.

Thanks,
Shelby

Aryan Aqajani

Can you please let us know what RZ items you have for sale? Any lenses? Accessories?

Just out of curiosity! Are you going to get Nikon D800? :)

S

Shelby Lewis

pm sent to Aryan.

BTW, I'll remind that the Aptus pricing is OBO.

S

Shelby Lewis

Price adjustment... I'm adjusting down to $5500 OBO.

S

Shelby Lewis

3209 total actuations (basically unused)

Last edited:
S

Shelby Lewis

Photo of the actual back and actuations. Sorry for the low-light iPhone pic (makes back look dustier than it actually is)... it's my only camera presently other than the RZ/Aptus.

$5000