The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony ZA 24/1.8 E-mount, ZA 85/1.4, 35/1.4 G

I do ship outside of US, but there will be additional fee. Insurance is buyer's responsibility.

1. Sony Zeiss 24/1.8 E-mount

This is a fine copy. Cosmetically, It's in excellence condition (some would pass it as mint condition). Optically, it's flawless. Mechanically, it works as new, focuses quickly. It is just not my focal length, so I don't use it enough. It comes with hood, box, pouch, and documents (as new).

I'm asking $975 shipped and Gift Paypal'd (or +3%).

2. Sony Zeiss ZA 85/1.4

This is also a fine copy. Cosmetically, It's in excellence condition (some would pass it as mint condition). Optically, it's flawless. Mechanically, it works as new. I thought I would use it on my NEX-7, but I have other lenses in mind. So this has to go. It comes with hood, box, pouch, and documents (as new)

I'm asking $1250 shipped and Gift Paypal'd (or +3% fee)

3. Sony G 35/1.4

This copy has very sharp center at WO. Cosmetically, it is in good condition. There are two small nicks on the body (please check the pictures). The hood shows signs of use. Optically and mechanically, it is a new and flawless. It comes with hood and pouch. I don't have the box, but it would come in the ZA 24/1.8 box (fits really well). It's really hard to part this one.

I'm asking $1100 shipped and Gift Paypal'd (or +3% fee)

Price has been dropped on the ZA 24/1.8. The new price is $940 shipped and gift paypal'd (or+3%).

The ZA 85/1.4 has been sold.