The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bh-25 ball head and Leica table Top

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Doing a little reorganizing. Have a BH-25 with Lever Release it great condition . One minor scratch. New they are 175.00 . How about 135.00 paypal and free ship.

Also like new Leica table top tripod three leg for 90 paypal.

Package price 210.00

bensonga

Doing a little reorganizing. Have a BH-25 with Lever Release it great condition . One minor scratch. New they are 175.00 . How about 135.00 paypal and free ship.

Package price 210.00
Hi Guy. I'm interested.....got a picture you can post? I don't think I've ever seen a Leica table top tripod and certainly not with the BH-25 head on it. Thanks!

Gary

frontosa

Workshop Member
Hi Guy:

I'll take both.

Send me your paypal address for payment.

Thanks

Gerry

Package price 210.00