The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hexanon-M 50 &35, GA645, Autocord, TLR

srtiwari

I am selling more items that I do not use very much, and its a waste for this stuff to just sit around. I have guessed prices as best as I could.

1. Konica M-Hexanon 50mm/F2 in Mint condition, no issues whatsoever. F stops snappy, focus smooth class spotless, except some dust. Built-in hood extends/retracts fine. Focus sharp on my M9. Comes with both caps, and 40.5mm UV filter. $625

2. Fuji GA645, in Mint- condition. Have had it several yrs., works perfectly, with its sharp 60mm Fujinon lens. No issues whatsoever; comes with cap, and dedicated hood in its own soft case. SOLD

3. Minolta Autocord TLR, exc+ condition; no dents/dings/scratches etc. Shutter sppeds sound fine- including the slow ones; dials work normally, and focus lever seems solid. Glass is clean; comes with cap, and original strap. SOLD

4. Ricohflex super TLR, all functions fine; focus smooth, shutter speeds sound normal, controls work fine, glass clean; comes with leather case. $60 (Pending)

5. Konica M-Hexanon 35mm/F2 In perfect condition. Comes with soft pouch, both caps, dedicated hood, and original box. The focus is smooth, the aperture click stops crisp, and the glass without any scratches, rub marks or other defects that I can see.This is a beautiful lens, which I am told, is equivalent to the best Leica 35 $1225

Prices include Shipping + Paypal in CONUS
Please, no returns, unless description inaccurate.
I have bought and sold plenty here, on RFF, and on EBay.

Feel free to make offers, but I ignore "Low-ballers !".

Last edited:

zoz63

Dear lattiboy
Please read the forum rules.
** Price Monitoring: If you're not the seller and think the price is wrong -- either too high or too low -- tell them via PM, not in public on the thread as it is poor etiquette. If your not a buyer or seller than you really have no business commenting on any of the items listed. Those discussions are best in the forum itself. **

Jaladhi

I don't think Lattiboy was violating the forum etiquette at all. His post is only helping the seller and a potential buyer. Reasonably priced gear, by the way. I wish I could justify getting more photo gear :)