The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn Leica 100mm f/2.8 Apo Macro Elmarit, STA-1 Tripod Collar and E60 CP

jnewell

Leica 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit f/2.8 lens with Leica STA-1 tripod collar / mount and Leica E60 circular polarizer. Pictures are in the posts below this post. I am the first and only owner of each of these. Please contact me by PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

1. 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit f/2.8 lens: with the exception noted below, this lens is in like new condition, with original box, Leica caps and vinyl case. Third cam only, no ROM chip.

Optics are clean with no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, fungus, coating issues or other blemishes or damage. The lens has very minor internal dust.

Mechanically perfect, with smooth focusing action and crisp, firm aperture detents. Aperture blades are clean and dry and do not show any bright marks from use. Lens hood extends and collapses correctly.

Cosmetics are like new with no scratches, dents, discoloring, flaking, etc., with the exception of one small ding/mark on the focusing ring that you would have a hard time finding :) - please see the pictures below.

$1900 including free shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by bank money order. US sale preferred. Overseas shipping is possible but expensive with tracking and insurance, so may not be economical. I can provide 100% positive eBay feedback going back 15 years.

2. Leica STA-1 tripod collar / bracket / mount for the 100mm AME. Condition is as new in original box with no mechanical or cosmetic damage. I tested this collar for fit with the lens on a tripod but never used it. These are very difficult to find. $250 including free shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by bank money order. US sale preferred. Overseas shipping is possible but expensive with tracking and insurance, so may not be economical.

3. Leica E60 circular polarizer for the 100mm AME. Condition is as new in original cardboard box and plastic case. Glass is perfect with no scratches, rubs, cleaning marks, etc. Cosmetically and mechanically perfect. Look at the threads in the picture - I do not recall ever using this filter. $180 including free shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by bank money order. US sale preferred. Overseas shipping is possible but expensive with tracking and insurance, so may not be economical.

Pictures follow below.

jnewell

Re: Leica 100mm f/2.8 Apo Macro Elmarit, STA-1 Tripod Collar and E60 Circular Polariz

Pictures of 100mm f/2.8 Apo Macro Elmarit

jnewell

Re: Leica 100mm f/2.8 Apo Macro Elmarit, STA-1 Tripod Collar and E60 Circular Polariz

Pictures of STA-1:

jnewell

Pictures of E60 (60mm screw-in) circular polarizer:

jnewell

Price reductions as shown below: 100/2.8 AME $1750, STA-1 $225, E60 Cir Pol $150 for this weekend 4/13-4/15.

Leica 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit f/2.8 lens with Leica STA-1 tripod collar / mount and Leica E60 circular polarizer. Pictures are in the posts below this post. I am the first and only owner of each of these. Please contact me by PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

1. 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit f/2.8 lens: with the exception noted below, this lens is in like new condition, with original box, Leica caps and vinyl case. Third cam only, no ROM chip.

Optics are clean with no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, fungus, coating issues or other blemishes or damage. The lens has very minor internal dust.

Mechanically perfect, with smooth focusing action and crisp, firm aperture detents. Aperture blades are clean and dry and do not show any bright marks from use. Lens hood extends and collapses correctly.

Cosmetics are like new with no scratches, dents, discoloring, flaking, etc., with the exception of one small ding/mark on the focusing ring that you would have a hard time finding :) - please see the pictures below.

$1750 including free shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by bank money order. US sale preferred. Overseas shipping is possible but expensive with tracking and insurance, so may not be economical. I can provide 100% positive eBay feedback going back 15 years.

2. Leica STA-1 tripod collar / bracket / mount for the 100mm AME. Condition is as new in original box with no mechanical or cosmetic damage. I tested this collar for fit with the lens on a tripod but never used it. These are very difficult to find. $225 including free shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by bank money order. US sale preferred. Overseas shipping is possible but expensive with tracking and insurance, so may not be economical.

3. Leica E60 circular polarizer for the 100mm AME. Condition is as new in original cardboard box and plastic case. Glass is perfect with no scratches, rubs, cleaning marks, etc. Cosmetically and mechanically perfect. Look at the threads in the picture - I do not recall ever using this filter. $150 including free shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by bank money order. US sale preferred. Overseas shipping is possible but expensive with tracking and insurance, so may not be economical.

Pictures follow below.

jnewell

STA-1 sold!

jnewell

Price reduction thru 4/29:
100mm AME $1700
E60 Cir Pol $135

jnewell

Price reduction thru 5/31:
100mm AME $1700
E60 Cir Pol $135

jnewell

$1600 for the 100mm AME, $1700 for lens & filter thru 6/8/12

jnewell

Withdrawn 6/7.

jnewell

Sorry, please see prior post - no longer for sale.