The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Really Right Stuff RRS L Plate for Leica M9

Arches

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Really Right Stuff L Plate for the Leica M9. If you have one you'd like to sell, please send me a PM. Thanks!​

richardman

Arches, I'm keeping my bottom plate but do not use the "vertical" plate as it conflicts with the strap that I like to use. If you manage to buy a bottom plate only and want the vertical one too, let me know.

Arches

Thanks, Richard. I'll keep that in mind. Can I ask how it interferes with your strap? I have a regular A&A strap that attaches by a ring to the eyelet and hadn't thought about how the vertical plate might interfere with it.

cmace127

I have the full BM9-B set which I am willing to sell if you want to take the whole thing. Let me know what you think