The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 classic (w/ metal M3 style film lever)

film_fan

I am selling my Leica M6. It is black, is in excellent condition functionally as well as cosmetically. I also had the film advance lever changed to the M3 style all-metal one (also in black).
It's quite an amazing camera.

$1250, paypal.

Last edited:

film_fan

I am located in Beverly, MA.
Photos will be up in a few days, but I need to borrow a digital camera first. Otherwise, it will be photos from the mobile phone.

film_fan

Here are some photos from my computer while I locate a digital camera to take proper, detailed photos of the camera... (note: I have since replaced the film advance lever to the all-metal one $100 value)
Whomever buys it also gets 3 vintage metal film canisters.

Last edited:

JPlomley

Looking forward to the pics....am in need of a black M6 as I've gone back to film completely and have a nice project lined up for this puppy.

film_fan

Looking forward to the pics....am in need of a black M6 as I've gone back to film completely and have a nice project lined up for this puppy.
Pics coming later today. I will highlight the "defects" as well as I can. There are no surprises with this thing, and you will get what you pay for.

-Sam

film_fan

Okay- here are the pics. I lightened them up and attempted to expose the defects as much as I could. They are basically unobservable in normal use. For example, I first noticed the wear on the back when I took this photo, but never in the 15 or so rolls I put through this machine. The wear under the film lever is invisible most of the time due to the lever covering it. Also, sorry for the dust specs.

The camera has been CLA'd within the past 12 months and the softie release comes with it.