The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RICOH A16 24-85MM F/3.5-5.5 LENS brand new, never used

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I pre-bought this when they were first announced from PopFlash and it was delivered yesterday; this is the exact unit here:

RICOH A16 24-85MM F/3.5-5.5 LENS NEW! DESIGNED FOR RICOH GXR INTERCHANGEABLE UNIT DIGITAL CAMERA SYSTEM!

It is brand new, never mounted on the GXR, and less than a week old. According to PopFlash, it has the latest firmware already installed, too.

I am selling it because I have a NEX 7 on the way, and that's going to be my walk-around camera.

The new A16 is $599 at PopFlash today.

Buy this one for $499.

I will absorb the PP fee, and SHIPPING (International Registered mail, with delivery confirmation) is FREE TO YOU.

Please email me rather than PM:

[email protected]

I have not put up any images because I have not taken it out of the box! I will include the original receipt from PopFlash, too, for any warranty issues.

Last edited: