The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CV 15/2.5 lens, LNIB, with optional finder, LTM

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
CV 15/4.5 lens, finder, LTM

I bought this lens from Stephen (cameraquest) a few months ago, for the Ricoh GXR; here's the exact same one on his site:

Voigtlander Leica Mount Lenses $499 new today.

I will take some images and upload tomorrow if anyone wants; my copy is perfect in every way, indistinguishable from new, and it works spectacularly on the NEX 5 and the GXR M module. It is an extremely sharp copy.

It is too close to the CV 12 I also own, and I need to free up some funds.

Please email me with questions, or use the same email to PP the funds to me. As soon as I see the money, the lens is yours.

I will send in its box, with the polystyrene packing, in another box, via International Registered Mail with delivery confirmation. I will pay for shipping and I will absorb the PP fees.

This is a perfect copy of this incredible, tiny lens; you will be very happy with it.

My price to you: $419

Last edited: