The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica UV/IR Filters, 39, 46, 55

C

ClydeR

Hi All,

I have a small collection of Leica UV/IR cut filters left from pre-M9 days. All these filters have original box and case, and are in condition as noted. I've examined the filters against a bright light to reveal defects---I can see no defects in filters 1-4 under normal examination. I used all these filters with excellent results.

1. 39mm, excellent condition, no defects noted, $50
2. 39mm, excellent condition, no defects noted, $50
3. 46mm, very good condition, two faint scratches, $45
4. 55mm, excellent condition, no defects noted, $65
5. 55mm, good condition, one coating scuff mark (also visible when light glances against it), $40

Take them all for $210.

I will take paypal only, and ship only to a confirmed CONUS address. Prices include paypal fees and shipping. Shipping will be in a USPS envelope.

Thanks,

Clyde

C

ClydeR

Bump, and a change in shipping terms. I will ship international to a confirmed address only for an additional $12 per package.

Later,

Clyde

C

ClydeR

Also, I should be more specific. The marks on the 46mm filter are coating marks only, and are barely noticeable under bright light. This filter should perform as new.

The black parts of the filters are in excellent condition, no dings or significant marks.

C

ClydeR

Both 39mm have sold. I have one 46mm and two 55mm left.

If you need one, get it here!

Later,

Clyde

C

ClydeR

The rest of the filters are no longer for sale.

Thanks,

Clyde