The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: New style metal body Mamiya 645 D-AF 80mm lens

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
As part of a block purchase of gear, I ended up with a few duplicate items and don't need them. This one is the new version 80MM D-AF Mamiya 645 lens with metal body. It is the US "MAC" Mamiya branded version, not the Phase branded version and is in "As New In Box" condition, complete with the box, paperwork, caps and hood. It was purchased new in August from Adorama by the previous owner, and a copy of the receipt is included. I have tested it and it focuses perfectly and produces sharp images from wide open on down.

Asking $895 OBO (it's $1150 new), paypal'd and shipped inside the US. PM or email me if interested, jack-at-getdpi-dot-com.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: New style metal body Mamiya 645 D-AF 80mm lens

Get the new lens folks. I like it much better , have not tested it against the old one but as sharp as the new 150 d 2.8 and that is a laser

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: New style metal body Mamiya 645 D-AF 80mm lens

SOLD