The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Summicron Rigid 50/2! (2.000.000 serial)

Morituri

Very nice Rigid Summicron with quite a late serial, 2.000.000 range. No haze, no fungus, no separation what so ever, safe for few dust particles obviously :). Both lens surfaces has very minor polishing marks, tried to take pictures very up close but hard to see. Aperture like new, focusing is alright, might want a CLA in the future maybe.

The pin that locks the lens into infinity is gone, so it moves freely through the whole range!

Original Leica front cap and an anonymous black rear lens cap is included

I think the prices is very fair, $800 shipped and paypaled.

I'll ship it with a tracking number, and you need to sign the package. I'll ship the package VERY shock and moisture/water resistant (as I always do)

I DO NOT ship to South America / Africa.

Last edited:

Morituri

Sorry about the confusion, I copied and pasted my ad from RFF which has a BUY IT NOW button. The price is $800 shipped and paypaled, thank you.

Morituri

Quite surprised this hasn't sold for meesly $750, it's a steal, the lens is wonderful, most rigids go for 850+

Morituri

Some more pictures for those who are unconvinced. Lens does show some signs of usage on both exposed lens elements but nothing that should affect any pictures at all. Great user Rigid Cron for a quite cheap buck.

Last edited: