The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 50mm Planar ZM, Leica 50mm Elmar-M, Harman Titan Pinhole 4x5" Camera Kit

JSRockit

FS: Zeiss 50mm Planar ZM, Leica 50mm Elmar-M, Harman Titan Pinhole 4x5" Camera Kit

US Only. All prices include shipping and paypal fees. E-mail me at [email protected]

Zeiss 50mm Planar f/2 ZM (Black) in excellent condition with original front cap and generic back cap. There is very, very small amount of paint wear on the barrel. The glass is excellent with no fog, haze, scratches, etc. SOLD
Leica 50mm Elmar-M f/2.8 Black in excellent overall condition with original hood (not pictured), Leica front cap, and a Leica back cap. The front cap has a small spot of paint missing on one edge (no dent though). No fog, haze, scratches, etc. $850

Harman Titan 4x5" Pinhole Camera Kit - BRAND NEW. Bought this from the UK ($250 shipped), but decided not to use it. I opened the box to check it out and to make sure everything was included. I did not use anything in the box at all. All film and paper is new (unexpired) and unused. The kit includes: 10 sheets of 4 x 5 inch HARMAN DIRECT POSITIVE photographic paper, 10 sheets of 4 x 5 inch ILFORD DELTA 100 Professional film, 10 sheets of Ilford MGIV Multigrade RC De Luxe 4 x 5 inch paper and a Pinhole Exposure Calculator designed by Richard Koolish, all contained in a recognisable iconic ILFORD white box. These kits haven't been in available in the US yet. I'm looking for $225.

More Info:

Welcome to ILFORD PHOTO

Last edited:

JSRockit

Re: FS: Zeiss 50mm Planar ZM, Leica 50mm Elmar-M, Harman Titan Pinhole 4x5" Camera Ki

Titan is sold. Elmar still available.

JSRockit

Re: FS: Zeiss 50mm Planar ZM, Leica 50mm Elmar-M, Harman Titan Pinhole 4x5" Camera Ki

Bump... would accept $825 for the Elmar.