The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Phase One 35mm F/3.5 and Mamiya 210mm F/4 ULD

C

carbonatoms

Hi Everyone

I have two mint lens for sale.

Phase One AF 35mm F/3.5 (the new one) £1000 + VAT
and
Mamiya 210mm F/4 ULD AF £300 + VAT

Pictures can be found here

As I am a UK Vat registered photographer I have to charge VAT for a sale in the UK or to a private individual in the EU. I believe that I can zero rate the sale (not charge the VAT) for sales outside the EU or to vat registered businesses within the EU.

The Phase One 35mm is very nearly brand new has only been used a few times and is registered with P1 in Denmark, it is still under warranty until Aug 2014. I am selling this lens along with the 210 F/4 rather reluctantly as I have just invested in the SK 150 F/3.5 LS and I need to help cover some of the pain.

Insured Shipping at cost.

I have also advertised these lens here at The Association of Photographers web site. you will not that you need to be a member of the assoc to post which I hope acts a some reassurance as to whom you will be dealing.
The Association of Photographers

Thanks for looking.
Regards
Will