The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M9-P Black, mint-

NicholasRab

It's sadly just not working out for me, so I am selling my M9-P. Its in almost mint shape, I cannot find any marks whatsoever on the body, but I feel as since I have mounted lenses and taken photos with the camera calling it 'mint' is not quite right. It includes all accessories, everything in the box, the box itself, and even the silly box cover to keep your box in nice shape.

The camera has had very little usage. I'm not sure how to check for number of actuations, but i'd guess around 500. I'm happy to check if someone knows how.

I'm looking for $6250. This includes all fees, including paypal, shipping, and insurance.

I should mention, I am located in Lake Tahoe - CA, USA. Inclusive shipping is to the lower 48.

Summaron not included ;)

Last edited:
If I had not bought an M9P a few months ago I would definitely buy your camera. Keep the price steady, it is more than worth what you are asking. Mark W.

I

insideline

Hi, if the sale falls through, please contact me, thanks.