The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mint Canon 1D Mk3 (blue dot) 20K actuations

Mint condition except for some wear on eyecup. A genuine Canon replacement eyecup has been ordered. Serviced by Canon in Feb 11, with 9965 actuations. 10,032 actuations since, so marginally under 20,000 total. Serial 5479**
Ec focus screen fitted. Original also supplied.
Has given faultless amateur service and always stored/carried in camera bags. No AF problem - late model. Only selling because my range of subjects suits a new 5D3!

Buyer to pay PayPal fee, however I offer free insured shipping worldwide (estimated cost to me $120-150)! Check my profile for eBay (demci05) 100% FB record + 2 on FM forum. Prefer PP payment in Aus $ (2000), or US$2100.

All photos are here: Picasa Web Albums - David McIlroy - 1D3 (link to Google+ album)

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I can vouch for lenticularis; I sold him my NEX 5N EVF, and it turned out he lives around the corner—so we know where he lives!

1D Mk III / 1D Mk 3 bump!

Price reduced by $100. (I believe I am asking a fair price, compared with other 1D3s out there, particularly due to the condition and low usage of mine and the fact that I am including free shipping and insurance worldwide.)

Price now US$2000, or A$1900.

Last edited:

New genuine Canon replacement eyecup has arrived, and camera body now selling at a new lower price!

Now $1900 (or A$1800) by PayPal, buyer pays fees.

However Buyer DOES NOT PAY SHIPPING/INSURANCE. I offer that free worldwide.

Last edited:
Replacement eyecup now fitted. See Linked album for large pics, in my initial sales post.

Total actuations: 9965 (then counter reset by Canon when serviced/checked in Feb 11) plus 10054 = Total of 20019

Last edited: