The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus II 6 - Mamiya Mount (fire sale!)

S

Shelby Lewis

This is a relist of my "feeler" listing with updated pics and lower price.

Aptus II 6 (28mp) - Mamiya Mount
4 - Batteries
Hahnel Charger
3209 Actuations

$4500

Back took a hit on the face by a careless assistant last year which led to cosmetic blemishes only. Sensor, Screen, and Functionality are 100% and a search of the forums here will show some excellent files taken by this back. Low price is because I know people are touchy about cosmetics, but if you want a cheap way into true high resolution capture, this is your in.

GALLERY HERE

I'm moving back to 35mm for work-related issues and will consider trades as well (5d Mark III, Nikon d3x,Nikon d800)

And a few photos from this back:

Dude you are KILLING me with this. I wish I had the cash. I even know someone who would make you a great deal on a Sony kit that includes a 28/2.8 and bunch of Leica glass.;)

S

Shelby Lewis

The market is so bad, I'm about to just stay in the fire...

Aryan Aqajani

There is a used DM28 back on Capture Integration website for $6690! You may wanna talk to them first for trade-ins possibly!

S

Shelby Lewis

Hey All... price is still set at $4500.

Aryan, talked to CI, and they have to make a profit on trade in gear, so trade-in isn't a great deal these days.

Thanks all.

BTW... I'm in the midst of the final two weeks of my semester in school (Doctoral work), so my apologies if my replies are slow at times.

valdorf

My offer on Aptus with international shipping, payment via PayPal and your current price is still in force.

S

Shelby Lewis

Hey Valdorf,

Thanks for the reminder. I'm still not ready to deal with international sales at this point. I'll let you know if I get to that point.

Thanks,
Shelby

My offer on Aptus with international shipping, payment via PayPal and your current price is still in force.