The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S2!

tbullock

I have an S2 and the 35, 70, 120 and 180 lenses, all in wonderfully minty condition. The S2 has no faults and hasn't since I bought it in early 2011. It has a fully transferrable year-long warranty extension with 11 months left. I'd prefer to keep the lenses as I think there's an S system in my future, but am willing to part with one or more of them if it helps. Note that I've sold an H4D-60 on this forum without a hitch.

I'm currently in London but will be travelling to the states soon and am free to meet anywhere reasonable in Western Europe as well.

Asking $17.5k for the body.

Pics to come later...

(I've bought a Flextight scanner and will be absorbed in shooting film for a while...:thumbup:)

tbullock

Here are a few quick shots of the camera and lenses. I can provide more detailed shots if it helps. I should also note that I purchased the camera new from Dale Photographic in FL, and it was tested by Dave there before I took delivery. Since then also haven't had an issue and am really pleased with the system in general.

Again, I'm looking to keep the lenses if possible so please only submit offers for a lens if you also want the body. Thanks!