The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic Micro 4/3 outfit

Mark_NLG

Panasonic Micro 4/3 outfit. Original owner; low, low shutter count; decided to move away from 4/3 size. I have used the kit so little that I feel it is better another individual get some use from it rather than have it sit in the case.

GF1 - fantastic condition, no marks, scratches, dings or any other signs of wear - $225

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH - $310
Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0 - 5.8 ASPH - $485
Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 ASPH - $725 (embarrassed to say - used once!)

All lens optics are clean front and rear; contacts and bayonets are clean. Includes box, manual, caps and shades.

Would much prefer to sell as a kit, hence I will wait a bit before selling individually. If using PayPal please add 3%; shipping within continental US included.

Pictures coming. Thank you for looking.

Mark_NLG

Thank you all for your interest. The GF1, 20mm and 7-14mm have been sold to the first inquiries.

Still for sale is the 14-140

and also:

Panasonic 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Vario kit lens - $110.00

Photos upon request.