The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Tripod Accessories

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
I'm shuffling some gear around, and moving the stuff that just isn't getting enough use these days...

Camera Bags

[SOLD] Domke J-803 - $90 shipped and paypal'd
Brand new, never used. Includes four-way lens divider inside.

[SOLD] Artisan & Artist "Oskar's One Day Bag" - $175 shipped and paypal'd
Lightly used, excellent condition. This is a luxury bag. Read more here:
http://www.artisanandartist.com/bags/acam7100.htm

Tripod Accesories

[SOLD] Wimberley Sidekick - $200 shipped and paypal'd.
Excellent condition, lightly used. Includes Wimberley clamp.

[SOLD] Acratech Long Lens Head - $275 shipped and paypal'd.
Excellent condition, lightly used. This is essentially a compact "gimbal" type head that is intended for use on long lenses. I found it quite convenient for travel when I didn't want to bring the full Wimberley head.
Read more here:
http://acratech.net/product.php?productid=10

[SOLD] Velbon Macro Slider - $70 shipped and paypal'd
I picked this up a couple of years ago for macro work, and have never used it.

[SOLD] Bogen 3232 Monopod Head with Kirk clamp - $20 if purchased with one of the other items above (or $30 if purchased separately).
I modified the Bogen 3232 monopod head by mounting a kirk clamp on it. The "tilt" axis on the head is a bit stiff, which I prefer for monopod use (I don't want my long lenses suddenly drooping over unexpectedly).

CF Cards

[All SOLD] Sandisk Extreme III 16GB 30MB/Sec CF cards - $100 each, or $250 for all 3 cards
These are the newer version of the Extreme III cards, which have a rated speed of 30MB/sec. All are lightly used (filled/emptied about 3-5 times each).

Adapters
Here are six lens adapters for Canon EOS bodies that I don't use any longer.

[SOLD] $250 shipped and paypal'd for the whole lot of six adapters.

Fotodiox Hasselblad to Canon EOS adapter (retails for $90 at Fotodiox)
Three Leica R to Canon EOS adapters (retail from $50 - $100 each)
Nikon to Canon EOS adapter (retails for ~$40)
Contax (COY) to Canon EOS adapter (retails for $150)

All adapters are used, but function with no issues. None have any electronics (no AF-confirm chips). None have Canon rear caps. They come as you see them.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

flipflop

Re: FS: Bags, adpaters and tripod accessories

if someone wants to resell me that domke bag that would be amazing...:)

ShiroKuro

Re: FS: Bags, adpaters and tripod accessories

I have the larger version of the Artisan&Artist bag listed above ...... This bag Hatman is selling is really nice, very comfortable and ages well ..... Mine is with me all the time .

Also want to add that Artisan & Artist is a very god company and they back up their products .... If you ever have any trouble with one of their bags they will fix it or replace it ......