The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LeicaM9 & 75mm Summilux & Voigtlander Nokton 35 1.2 SF 24D Flash Leica Bag

rsolti13

I have a few items up for sale. Priced low for quick sale:

1) Leica M9: $4,790 shipped to CONUS (I will ship to Canada) - The camera is in good condition. Less than 6,500 actuations. There is some brassing and light scratches on the body from in/out of camera bag. The glass on the LCD is in great shape, no scratches. The wheel doesn't rotate as smooth as other ones I've had, but it works just fine.

I am including: original box with all original materials - strap, battery, charger, etc. EXTRAS: I am also including a Thumbie (as pictured), the black beep (pictured) and an arca-swiss tripod plate (not pictured)

2) Leica 75mm f/1.4 Summilux: $3,250 shipped to your CONUS door (I will ship to Canada) - The body of the lens is in user condition, the glass is excellent. The body has paint missing, scratches, etc as seen in the pics. The glass does not have any scratches, fungus, etc. Of course there is a tiny amount of dust in it, which in no way impacts the images. Most importantly, the lens is 100% perfectly calibrated to my M9. This is a Canada version II with the pull out hood. Late serial.

3) SOLD: Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.2 II WITH HOOD: $1,275 shipped to your CONUS door (I will ship to Canada) - The lens is as new, no marks anywhere. Focus is 100% spot on with my M9. I am including the $110 in the sale. The hood is also in new condition. Both items come in original boxes.

4) Artisan & Artist Oskar's One Day Bag: $145 shipped to your CONUS door (I will ship to Canada) - In excellent condition hardly used. Non-smoker, doesn't have a smell to it at all.

The same one as here:

Artisan&Artist* Bags

5) SOLD: Artisan & Artist Green Silk Strap: $55 shipped to your CONUS door (I will ship to Canada) - In excellent condition hardly used.

6) Leica SF 24D Flash: $215 shipped to your CONUS door (I will ship to Canada) - In excellent condition hardly used. Comes in original box.

*****NOTE***** I am paying for shipping. I ask that you please either add 3% for paypal or pay by money order/cashier check or Chase Quickpay.

Last edited:

rsolti13

Re: LeicaM9 & 75mm Summilux & Voigtlander Nokton 35 1.2 SF 24D Flash Leica Bag

Pics:

M9: (magnifier not included)

rsolti13

Leica 75mm f/1.4 Summilux:

rsolti13

A&A Oskar's One Day Bag

A&A Silk Strap

rsolti13

Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 Nokton II

rsolti13

Voigtlander 35 and A&A green strap sold

I have reduced the other prices

rsolti13

Bag SOLD
Leica M9 - PENDING

ONLY THE 75mm f/1.4 SUMMILUX REMAINS. HOW ABOUT $3,150 SHIPPED FOR THE SUMMILUX??????

rsolti13

How is the 75 Lux still available? Make offers!!!!!!

rsolti13

F-it. $2,999 for the 75 Lux!!!!!