The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ATIQUE ALTERNATIVE LENS -- Meyer Gorlitz Anastigmat Trioplan 1:4.5 10.5cm

Anders_HK

This is a lens from early 1900s that I aimed to use on my digital back, inspired by

Canon EOS 350D with Meyer-Görlitz Anastigmat Trioplan 6.3/135mm
Meyer-Görlitz Anastigmat Trioplan 6.3/135mm in Botanical Garden

I like the softness and how light "rings" in those images... Holding my 10.5cm version infront of my 80MP Leaf back on Hy6 camera the character the lens bring to images indeed seem to be similar to the links above. Obvious the lens need to be mounted proper for getting good images, but I seem to not get around to doing so and offer it for sale instead of having it among gear laying around.

It should be stated that this is a large format type lens that covers medium format film (though I do not know if 6x9 or larger). Should work fine for any digital back or dslr.

110 USD by PayPal and I will air mail it insured WORLDWIDE.

Lens elements seem very fine condition, shutter is a little tough but works. Photos show the condition which for a lens of this age is very good, and in particular the lens elements look very fine indeed. I really like the character this type of lens seem to bring to images, but each to his or her view. Obvious if one wants ultimate sharp sharp sharp for pixel peeping one should get a lens for digital instead. This lens is all about character, though older lenses seem alot better than one would think! :thumbs:

Please message with any questions!

Best regards,
Anders