The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D700 (EU)

brbo

I'm selling a Nikon D700 body in nice condition.

It comes in original box with all accessories and manuals, 2 Nikon EN-EL3e battery, 1 SanDisk Extreme 60Mb/s 8Gb card, 2 Kingston 133X 8Gb cards and remote shutter release cable.

Shutter actuation count is 24k. Body is in nice condition, no scratches on LCDs (rear LCD was always protected and there is still protective sheet on the top LCD) or body itself (apart from minor light scratches on the bottom). Rubber is in good condition. No wear on the lens mount. Sensor is clean.

This camera never gave me a problem in operation or in combination with any lenses or flashes I used with it.

I'm selling it because I rarely used it lately.

Price: 1300* EUR

Payment: bank transfer or PayPal

* shipping in EU is included but PayPal fees are not; I will also consider a Hasselblad lens, A12 back, M-mount lens or a good MF capable scanner

(I have sold stuff here and on RFF under the same name; eBay - boarchi)