The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Horseman SW D2 pro, rodenstock 35

jlm

Workshop Member
I'm changing my focus, so the set I got from Guy is up for sale. I took the libery of pasting from his earlier ad. price is a bit lower and I amincluding the Hassey ground glass

HorsemanHorseman SW-D II Pro Camera 2556.00
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ro_Camera.html

HorsemanOptical Viewfinder 425.00 I have the masks
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...des_Masks.html

Rodenstock35mm f/4.5 Digital APO Sironar Lens in Copal 0 Shutter 1620.00

Mamiya Mounting Plate ? expensive
Lens Plate ? expensive

OneShot Cable Release for all Phase One Digital Backs 395.00
http://www.kapturegroup.com/phase/phase.html#4x4one_a

Almost 6 K new from B&h and such .

asking 4000.00 paypal is fine. buyer pays the 3% and shipping
includes a Hasselblad V back and the V-mount Hasselblad ground glass focusing screen

john

Re: Horseman SW D2 pro, rodenstock 35

yes I am interested.....condition?.....useage?....must be quite new?.... did you use it for landscapes and how do you rate the images? examples? thanks john

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

John I sold it to John. It is about 4 or 5 months old and knowing John it is excellent condition. He used it a lot in the Navy boat yards in Brooklyn and some of his shots are gorgeous from it. They are a really nice setup . Jim Collum our moderator here also has it and if you look through the MF section you will see a bunch of really nice shots from both of them with this setup.

jlm

Workshop Member

i used it for sort of urban landscapes, using the shift for stitching and was quite pleased. it is in prime condition. i'll try and put up an image or two, a few were in the CFV back thread, shot in the navy yard.

just saw guy's post...thanks guy!

C

carbonmetrictree

Would you be up to reducing the Oneshot's price?

K

Kogoro

Hi,
I'm interested in purchasing only the following items. Would you still be interested in selling them and if so, how much will be the price? Also, can you ship them to Japan (of course the shipping cost will be on me)?

- Horseman SW-D II Pro Camera
- Hasselblad V back and the V-mount Hasselblad ground glass focusing screen

Thanks!

jlm

Workshop Member

Kogoro:

e-mail sent to you

Carbon:

oops! i mis-listed that item. Guy kept it.

jm

jlm

Workshop Member

still for sale:
horseman, 35mm lens, Hasselblad V back, hasselblad ground glass focus screen, viewer.

this set is in A+ condition

john

hello....still interested, but looking at Silvestri for tilt....now have H39 back....what price do you have on this now...any images available...thanks John

jlm

Workshop Member
Last edited:

jlm

Workshop Member

still for sale
this is in perfect condition
i will reduce price to $3,800
that rodenstock lens is a honey, plus you can shift easy +/- 10