The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron M 75mm f/2.0 APO ASPH

Nebster

Howdy all,

For sale, one nearly pristine Leica 75/2. $3400 net. This is the latest model, and it has one or possibly two very, very, very tiny paint scratches on the edge of one of the little metal ribs on the focus wheel, I believe. Otherwise it looks pristine to me, although the lens cap may have a small marring. Glass is clean and nice, operationally succinct, and so on. Includes case, box, etc.

Thank you for looking. I'll include pictures shortly, but I wanted to get this up right away. I have a long, solid history on EBay and the other photo sites (username bbrantley), so please look me up or reach out if you have questions.

Thanks,

Ben

Nebster

I've inspected this lens more closely, and there is a tiny hairline rubbed-off part on the very top edge (the extensible hood) that I may have managed to capture in this image, below. Because of this, I'm lowering the price to $3300.

Thanks for looking!