The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hasselblad H2, Aptus 22, HC 50mm, 80mm & 100mm

kipling

Hi everyone,

I'm parting with a Hasselblad H2 / Leaf Aptus 22 system.

This system is in very, very, very good condition.

For sale is a Hasselblad H2 (5661 frames) with 80mm lens and shade, 3 Batteries, 90° finder, original ground glass, ground glass with aptus 22 frame, charger, camera strap, cables and original boxes - €3500,-

A mint 100mm f2.2 (1122 frames) with leather pouch, caps, shade and boxes - €2000,-

A mint 50mm f3.5 (2205 frames) with leather pouch, caps, shade and boxes - €2300,-

An 8 month old, mint Aptus 22 (5720 frames) in H mount with 2 USB cables, protective case, cables and boxes - €8000,-

All these items were bought new at Calumet in Hamburg, Germany about 10 months ago and are under full waranty.

It's all located in Hamburg, Germany.

I would prefer to sell the system together, so I'm listing the complete package €800 lower than the sum of the individual components.

If anyone wants to see pictures or needs more information, just pm me.

Kipling

kipling

Re: FS: Hasselblad H2, Aptus 22, HC 50mm, 80mm & 100mm

I'm lowering the price of the Aptus to €7000,- that's $9000

As stated before, this back is in excellent condition. For anyone interested located in the U.S. I would be willing to have the back tested by Calumet in Hamburg and you can verify the quality and condition of the back through my Leaf dealer.

Kipling

www.kiplingphillips.com